The BEYOND 90:00 Summer Select at www.tomsriverfc.com
In association with Toms River FC, Beyond 90:00 is happy to announce it will offer its successful Summer Select Program in its second year in 2013. The program last year produced a Jersey Central Invitational Champion and a finalist team.
Central Jersey Invitational Champions: U12 Beyond 90:00 Costa Curta
Maps Caps Tournament Finalist: U12 Beyond 90:00 Costa Curta
Central Jersey Invitational Finalist: U10 Beyond 90:00 Rijkard
IMPORTANT NOTICE, U10 Boys, U11 Boys and U13 Boys Date, Time and Location for tryouts has changed. See chart below.
In addition to its other year round programs, Beyond 90 Summer Select will continue to provide the right environment for player development. With its experienced and knowledgeable staff providing the highest technical and tactical feedback, teams will participate in high-level competitive tournaments so as to expose players to a higher level of play that will aid in their development.
REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN ONLINE AT WWW.TOMSRIVERFC.COM on Friday February 1st.
Tryout Dates, Times and Location
The Beyond 90:00 Coaching staff is one of the most experienced and qualified coaching staff in New Jersey. Each Member holds USSF, NSCAA and National "Y" Diplomas. Most of our Coaching staff have prior MLS, USL and Collegiate playing experience.
2013 Summer Select Timeline:
Tryouts concluded by: March 17th.
Players informed and contracts sent by: March 24th.
Payments received by: April 9
Teams will compete at two of the following tournaments depending on Spring Season schedule.
Neptune Summer Kickoff Jersey Central Invitational Maps Caps
June 22nd and 23rd Boys and Girls July 13th and 14th Girls July 27th and 28th Boys and Girls
July 20th and 21st Boys
Commonly asked Questions:
Q: What is the purpose of Summer Select Programs?
- To create a challenging environment for talented and dedicated players who aspire to reach their full potential under the direction of licensed and experienced coaches.
Q: Cost and Schedule
- Cost: $350.00
- Training: Summer Select Team will come together twice a week starting sometime in June and ending 3rd or 4th week of July for a total of 8 sessions.
- Tournament: The Summer Select teams will enter 2 competitive Summer tournaments.
- 10% discount for second child.
Q: What does the cost include?
- 8 (90 minute) training sessions and game day coaching from Beyond 90:00 Professional Staff.
- Most of the cost goes towards training fees and game day coaching for the professional staff.
- 2 x week training in months of June and July
- 2 Summer Tournaments (Weekend Tournaments)
- US Club Card Passes
- Each player will receive 2 game day t shirts, 1 pair of shorts and pair of socks as well as a practice shirt that needs to be worn to all practices.
- Players will receive evaluation forms at the end of Summer Select
Q: What day and time in the summer months will the Summer Select teams train?
- Most training sessions take place in the evening at TRFC fields.
Q: How and when will the team be selected?
- Tryouts will involve a thorough warm-up and small-sided games to evaluate player ability.
- Offers will be made to successful players within one week of the final tryout.
- Offers will be made by email. Parents have 48 hours to accept offer. Failure to do so can result in losing the spot on the team.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Total balance is due 04/09/2013.
- For cancellations made less than 45 days prior to the scheduled start of the program or once the program has begun, no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- In the event of tournaments being cancelled due to the weather, we will attempt to schedule alternate game or training activities. If the player is unable to attend these rescheduled activities, refunds will not be issued, but at the discretion of the Beyond 90:00 Academy, credit may be givenfor future programs, camps or clinics.
Please contact Kemal Kansu at KemalTRFC@verizon.net if you have any further questions.